Next Year,
Things are gonna change,
Gonna _____________beer
And start ____________ again
Gonna _____________ books
Gonna ______________news
Gonna learn _______________
And spend _________on shoes
_______________on time
File __________away, everyday
Only drink __________wine
And __________every Sunday
Resolutions
Well Baby they come and go
Will I do any of these things?
The answer is probably ______
But if there’s one thing, I must do,
Despite my _____________
I’m gonna say to you
How I’ve felt all of these years
Next Year, Next Year, Next Year(bis)
Things are gonna change,
Gonna _____________beer
And start ____________ again
Gonna _____________ books
Gonna ______________news
Gonna learn _______________
And spend _________on shoes
_______________on time
File __________away, everyday
Only drink __________wine
And __________every Sunday
Resolutions
Well Baby they come and go
Will I do any of these things?
The answer is probably ______
But if there’s one thing, I must do,
Despite my _____________
I’m gonna say to you
How I’ve felt all of these years
Next Year, Next Year, Next Year(bis)
No comments:
Post a Comment